Are traditional desktop PC’s taking up space in sensitive areas of your hospital or clinic and are a hurdle in providing efficient healthcare?
Are they noisy, hot, and prone to accidents?
Is physically securing the PC (and HIPAA compliance) something you need to seriously address?
By neatly aggregating your user environment on a few servers, and replacing your PCs with low-cost, hardy and completely secure Thin Clients, Virtual Desktops (VDI) represent the next evolution of the healthcare PC.
VDI delivers the following benefits to a typical IT Healthcare environment:
- Security: Centralize patient data and limit access to workstations and portable storage devices to ensure HIPAA compliance.
- Management Costs: Reduce desktop management overheads by controlling your environment through a single pane of glass drastically reducing support costs.
- Performance & Productivity: Get better performing workstations (reduce user downtime) for Healthcare Professionals freeing up their time to focus on what they do best.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Allow Healthcare Professionals to use iPads, iPhones, Android tablets and a whole lot more to access their machines and patients data.
- Anywhere Anytime: Workstations can be accessed from anywhere at any time through the secure architecture allowing healthcare professionals to move around freely in large hospitals and clinics.
- Repurpose Existing Hardware: Extend the life of already bought infrastructure such as Servers and Desktops to be a part of VDI to further reduce costs.
Our simple to use and consolidated management application will give you a one-stop shop for all your maintenance and management needs of the PCs. Our open architecture and support of all leading Thin Client, Hypervisor and Server vendors will leave your choices for upgrades, replacements and enhancements completely wide open.